Facts of Life 2

  • - If your father is a poor man,it is your fate but, if your father-in-law is a poor man, it's your stupidity.
  • - I was born intelligent -Education ruined me.
  • - Practice makes perfect.....But nobody's perfect......so why practice?
  • - If it's true that we are here to help others,then what exactly are the others here for?
  • - Since light travels faster than sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • - Money is not everything.There's MasterCard & Visa.
  • - One should love animals.They are so tasty.
  • - Every man should marry.After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
  • - My wife and I were happy, then we met.!!
  • - The wise never marry.and when they marry they become otherwise.
  • - Success is a relative term.It brings so many relatives.
  • - "Your future depends on your dreams" So go to sleep.
  • - There should be a better way to start a dayThan waking up every morning.
  • - "Work fascinates me"I can look at it for hours.
  • - "Hard work never killed anybody"But why take the risk??
  • - God made relatives;Thank God we can choose our friends.
  • - A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where a train stops.On my desk, I have a work station....What more can I say.....!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Most probably u r right

Popular posts from this blog

عن البهائية و البهائيين أكتب

شيفرة دافنشي The Da Vinci Code

The first post.